Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Trail Mix




      Hi I'm Katie and I hope your enjoying my cousin's and my blog. Today I have a trail mix recipe. I think it's really good! It's healthy, well mostly healthy, and it's a great snack for when you go on long walks and hikes. Here's how to make a tasty summer trail mix.




Ingredients/ supplies :

1/2 of a cup of sunflower seeds
1/2  a cup of cranberries
1/2 a cup of nuts
1/4 of a cup of chocolate chips (optional)
A small bowl

Ok  step 1 pour all of the ingredients in the bowl.
Step 2 mix all of the ingredients together.
Step 3 eat and enjoy!
Step 4 make sure your sneaky little dog doesn't secretly eat it.  And by the way most dogs do like it, as I have learned  in my own experiences with this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to make this to bring hiking!

Julia & Katie said...

*Cringe* Did KC have chocolate?